Managing MDS is an educational online community for health care professionals who provide care to patients with myelodysplastic syndrome, or MDS. Our mission is to provide ongoing evidence-based scientific data and the most up-to-date information, tools, and resources for treating this hematologic malignancy in your clinical practice.
At ManagingMDS.com, you will be able to access a growing library of education and tools focused on optimal diagnosis and treatment of patients with MDS, all authored by nationally recognized clinical experts. These resources will include:
- Accredited discussions between clinical experts, focusing on the most current developments and new data in the treatment of MDS
- Meeting highlights presenting the newest data and research, available within days of being presented at national association meetings
- Case presentations focused on challenging clinical questions in patients with MDS
- Clinical expert commentaries presented by a rotating group of leading clinical expert thought leaders sharing their knowledge, and sometimes controversial opinions, on an array of interesting topics
- The most frequently asked questions about MDS answered by clinical experts in the field and captured in brief video segments
- Applied tools to support your evolving clinical practice